Wednesday 31 March 2010

Devonshire and La Di Da

Its been a little while again since i have tapped away here on the blog. Work seems to find a way of keeping me away from here but be assured we have been busy getting all the new ranges ready to release. So whilst i can't share what i have been doing this week I can finally show you a few things i did with some of latest ones we have released at Kaiser.
For those of you who have seen the Kaiser mag - i will apologize as these won't be new - but i know there are a few of you who don't get the mag so hope you some of these may entice you enough to go and get some of these paper ranges and have a play yourself with them.

La Di Da Just love how bright and funky this range is and just perfect for those back to school photos. My girls love this paper range as its been a favourite with them for card making.

Devonshire

This range would have to be my latest favourite though...(lol until the next new release) - i am still coming back to this one for little projects - stay tuned (i have actually done a big project with this but i have to keep it a secret for a little longer)... The paper range is versatile enough to use on storage and home decor projects. I know have this sitting on my shelf in my scrap room and its fantastic to have all those little things that i have stored in each drawer just on hand nearby for when needed.
And then the new journal books we have. It doesn't matter which paper range you use these are such a quick and easy project and the perfect gift idea.
I can't remember if i shared this layout with you but seems Peachy Keen has been used on one of the journals above here is the layout i did in this range too.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Oooooh, I love your DANCE layout. Just the colours I'm looking for to suit some newly printed photos too.