Saturday 10 April 2010

Utopia and Tea at Elsies (April Releases)

If you like the colour purple (which i understand is not everyone's cup of tea) but if you do then this bright and funky range is for you. Its a bit of fun and i actually found it easier to scrap with than i first expected. I have scrapped Ellie making her little lolly bags all on her own for her birthday party earlier this year. Don't you just love how your children once they hit that 10ish age think they are old enough to do EVERYTHING themselves... yep thats my girl. I also made this little tabbed album using the same paper range - now just to find some more photos to fill it.
Tea at Elsies has that old fashioned feel. Us in the DT dept at Kaisercraft kind of nicknamed it Nanna' Knickers until we came up with one more appropriate but Im afraid old habits die hard as Nanna's Knickers has stuck for me. We also released a gorgeous tea pot album which i decorated up in this range and it looks a little cute - its acutally a great present for Mother's Day, Kitchen Tea or just any good old fashion Tea party photos would look great in here.

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Nanna's Knickers??? What a hoot...you are just tooooooo funny girl, just to funny indeed!! I love what you did with Nanna's knickers um excuse me Elsies paper, great LO!! Hey I got my May release kaiser workshop manual in the post....OH WOW the papers are gorgeous for May....YUMMY indeed!!
xoxo