Tuesday 9 September 2008

Unhappy Brother

My brother this year has decided to take up bike riding in an attempt to rid himself of his beer gut... Well maybe not - it might take more than that... but to at least get a bit fitter. Good on him. But as with everything he does he doesn't just do it by halves - he goes at it 100%. He is now doing bike rides so long - my butt hurts just thinking about it...

He is now planning on doing the Great Australian Bike ride and along with that trying to do his bit for others and raise a little money. He is only wanting to get $500 so if any of feel the need to donate to this cause - Diabetes Aust Vic (who are the proud charity partner of the ride) is a good one and would like to donate - he would be very appreciative..... Anyway it would be great if some of you could maybe get behind him and sponsor him and make him feel like he is doing something worthwhile. I think what you are doing is great Matt.....

thanks.....

Plus he will stop telling me off for forgetting to post this up as I said I would.

3 comments:

Michelle Filo said...

good on him, and well done on getting this up on your blog LOL hope he is happy now, I will spread the word at work (I work at the ABS)
xoxo

Melissa Kennedy said...

Thanks Michelle,
he is a happy brother again now...lol

ellen s. said...

well you are a good sister! sounds like a great cause and a good way to loose a beer belly {note to self!}