Thursday 11 September 2008

Crop Royale - Sydney

OK all you CROP QUEENS in New South Wales you have to get yourselves to this event 27th September. I wish I could attend but being in Vic is a bit of a problem , especially with organising our own event for next weekend.

The wonderful Lorraine Bate has been organising this, so I can guarantee a great day and many laughs. Change of venue to what is on brochure. It is now going to be held at the following location:

Fantasia,
Lexington 24-32 Lexington Avenue,
Bella Vista Sydney nsw
27th September

Just check out the line up of instructors. (Dble click on the image below to bring it up bigger to read)If interested give Lorraine a call 0421 04 4731 and hurry up and register before you miss out....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could go...would be a hoot. I met Lorraine at SIA in Sydney and she was great fun....

ellen s. said...

i hope it is a hug success!