Sunday 7 September 2008

Love Your Blog

Being so busy I have just discovered that I have been tagged by a number of people lately and haven't done anything about it - so am about to rectify that - and thank the following:

Hetty for naming me in the "Blog Awards"...LOL (wish I could keep mine up to date) - Its you girl who has the great blog and please check out her work as it is awesome. She isn't on the Kaiser DT for nothing.


Also this little tag is going around too and just found I had been tagged by both Al and Debbie. Oh girls you make me blush.....again Im rolling around the floor here as in comparison to you guys my blog sucks.... Seriously how do you all keep this stuff up to date all the time. Half the time I don't even photograph the work I do and then the other half Of what I do is for Kaiser and it can't be shown for months until its released. Guessing I really need to start to scrap for myself again... Well it looks like that will happen soon. It appears we are employing this lovely girl called Alison (yep another one)- so we will have Al and Ali at work now to take over the marketing role of my job to let me get back to what I love the best - SCRAPPING - yeah....Doing the marketing and advertising at Kaisercraft has been great, and an awesome learning experience. I have met so many lovely people who I totally plan on keeping in touch with, but it has meant I haven't been able to scrap as much as I would like. With work getting busier by the day, the inevitable has finally happened - I had to make a choice which direction I wanted to go. If I could keep a foot in both worlds I would but my passion has always been with scrapping and the design team and that is where I want to remain.... So everyone I just want you all to welcome Ali to our Kaisercraft team - she is totally excited about starting with us soon. and quoting her "SM Master’ and scrapper extraordinaire" thinking she'll soon learn that Im no different to the rest of crazy scrappers... and one that seriously needs to find where her mojo is hiding at the moment...

So I am going to try to follow the rules of this "AWARD" and tag the following people too and keep this going!!! The rules for the award are - (1) The winner can put the logo on their blog. (2) Link the person you received your award from. (3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (4) Put links of those on yours. (5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

So here goes girls - Love your work, your friendship and all the encouragement you have given
1. Al - Goes without saying - you are awesome and couldn't do half of what I do without you. Plus you are a wonderful friend.. Love you heaps
2. Chris Millar- Even though I only met you this year, you have been such a wonderful encouragement to me when I have needed it.
3. Lusi Austin - To find someone in the industry who is as crazy as I am and have the same faith, .... love you girl... In a couple of days in Sydney , you said all the things I needed to hear (without you probably knowing you did)
4. Jilly GG - You have also been a huge encouragement to me. I'm a baby in the scrapping world but you have helped me out with some great advice and moreso friendship - thanks
5. Ros- Your work is awesome and why you didn't get a Top 50 placing is beyond me - if I waws the judge you'd be right up there. I saw this ladies entry and was blown away.
6. Lu and Cass - Have to put you two together as there can't be one without the other. You two girls were the life of the party and a total hoot to spend time with in Brissy. Plus you are both awesome scrappers in your own rights. Great to have you both onboard at DT's at Kaiser

There are so many to choose from and could pick all of you in my blog list but want to add another two that I met recently in Sydney - both these girls are fantastic scrappers .
7. Jaimee and Lisa - Get on over to The Scrapbook Shelf and take a look at their's and all the other awesome work there.

Here is a couple of little things I can now post too. This was in the latest SCM - was a Maya Road Challenge and the other was a little something I did up for mum for mothers day but finally got around to finishing it properly and giving it to her - today belive it or not on Fathers Day...LOL



5 comments:

Ali said...

hi mel. thanks for the lovely comment about me on your blog - i'm glad I can give you more scrapping time by my position being created at Kaisercraft!! Tom and Tim definitely made it sound like all you guys have been working FLAT OUT these past few months - Your work is lovely and look forward to meeting you soon.
Ali

Sar said...

Yay, thats great you'll be back into more of a scrapping position at Kaiser, I'm so excited for Ali to be working there too! She's a top chick. Love your blog. Cheers,Sar

Al Hannah said...

Hi Lissy luv, thanks for the love on my blog - you are sweet!
I saw your flip album with the girls in SM ... it's so cool that you used it differently from everyone else and those papers look hot don't they?

Chris Millar said...

Thank you so much Mel!!! I'm glad we got to meet this year too!!!

ros said...

ur work is gorgeous melissa!! thanks for the blog award and thank you so much for what u said about my entry. would so loved to have been top 50 but thats life. im really flattered by what u said, ur work is so inspirational.