Sunday 4 November 2007

Caloundra is running out of Fudge

I can pretty safely say that Caloundra is rapidly running out of fudge and snow cones thanks to the Kennedy children.... they are going to make themselves sick......
Once again we went to the market this morning and again the girls enjoyed having and SPENDING all of it. It was actually quite a good market this morning and to be truthful I enjoyed it better than Eumundi yesterday. It had a heap of different stands today from last week and even opened up the cross streets a bit with the extras.
Again we beached it (surf is just getting bigger DAD, when I am pulling back on waves and scared to go over the edge I know its big and it will HURT if I go over) , pooled it, ATE, SWAM, drove into Mooloolaba and had fish n' chips for tea on the beach, came home and FLAKED it. Nothing much exciting.

No comments: