Wednesday 26 September 2007

Surprise Package

I have always said I have met some of the nicest people through the scrapbooking world and this person is no exception Actually I have never even met this person but just chatted to her through forums and clicked. Girls listen to me...this girl's good.... You know how we all look up and admire different people and think geez I wish I could do that... well Jane Jones is one of those girls whose work I absolutely love (totally don't know how she pulls out and produces soooo much so quick) and as a person she is totally gorgeous too. For someone who has so much happening (and not all good) in her personal life she never ceases to be doing something lovely for somebody else... (lesson to be learned here for us all)

Anyway she sent me a little package which I received yesterday and after I had such a crappy day, it was the highlight of my day and Im now also the proud owner of a JJ original.
Thank you so much Janey, you are wonderful. Make sure you check out her blog and see all her other lovely creations - then you will know all know what I mean....very very talented....
This is my little pressie that i am so very proud of and no you can't have it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heehee ... I think it's just gorgeous, and as you said another one of Jane's beautiful creations.
You're a lucky girl Lis. I hope I can have a look at it. It's not locked away and wrapped up is it LOL!

Jane Ettia Jones said...

oh gosh what lovely things to say about moi, girl you have me nearly in tears. so are you very welcome just a little thank you for all you have done for me. enjoy