Friday 28 September 2007

No Mistakes - Only Unique Creations

I have to share these photos with you. These are some of my lovely ladies from my Thursday night class. We did a black and white layout last night, quite a simple layout but it was designed to get them to use the sizzix machine (well for those of them that have never used one before). The layouts came out great as you can see.
From left standing we have: Louise, Cheryl, Bronwyn, Carmel and Gail
Seated is Devi, Lisa (how's that chair???????????) and of course Betty.

What I really want to do is introduce you all to Betty Dunn. Betty is a regular and for all you ladies who are afraid to try something new - not only is this lady a fun loving person to have in your class (like the majority of the ladies) but an inspiration and a great example to us all. How many of you won't try something if you can't do it perfectly. Some ladies would rather me do something for them than them muck it up - well in Betty's own words "It wouldn't be my layout if something wasn't crooked", This lady has a go at anything - from doodling to inking to stamping, even first time direct onto layouts - NO FEAR - Betty is not afraid to try something new. And as I tell everyone in my classes - do not be afraid to make mistakes (they can always hidden with a flower or some embellishment) or if your layout turns out different to mine as There are NO mistakes, only unique creations.

Well Done Betty - Keep up the great work.

No comments: