Friday 21 September 2007

Little Bit Busy

Work has been a bit insanely busy the past couple of weeks but I was fortunate enough to be able to get a friend to come and work with me - Al - you truly are an angel and got me out of a spot of bother. We had workshop magazines to do for both independant stores and Spotlight,along with scrapping up the new releases for next month. On top of that we had to get organised advertisements to go in the upcoming SCM mags. I have never really done much in marketing but had some fun and enjoyed talking to people from a number of magazines.

We have got lots of lovely new products coming out in the next few months but can't show you them all, so you will have to check out the Kaiser forum and website for a better look but here is a sneak peak of the new papers in these layouts which are soon to be released.

2 comments:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

you know you could always swing past and drop off a babysitter and then pick me up and i will come help heeheeheeeee snicker snicker snicker.

loving the new papers especially the first one, those flowers are wayyyy tooo cute.

Anonymous said...

I'm with your Jane .. I love that new floral range of paper.
And I love the LO you did of the boys with the brown/orange/green paper.