Wednesday 28 September 2011

Perfect Pearls - Triple Vintage Class - 8th October


Perfect Pearls - Workshop
8th October  - 10.30am
Chandon Craft
Bookings can be made in store,
by emailing info@chandoncraft.com.au or calling 5223 2003
$60 inclusive of everything needed
to complete the three projects (Canvas, Dressform and Card/s).
Just bring along one 4x6 photo to use on canvas.

Please pay cash in store or a direct deposit to Melissa BSB 062-692 A/C 1356 3853
(Please email me if you are direct depositing money to let me know)

Join me as I teach you some of the techniques  I recently learnt at Ranger U - combined with gorgeous wooden flourishes and the recently released Bonjour paper range from Kaiser.
You will be using Distress Inks and Perfect Pearls to create three gorgeous vintage style projects.
Learn techniques that you can take away and use on many other projects at home. 

No comments: