Sunday 28 August 2011

Miss Nelly

Apolgies everyone.  I really was planning on sharing more of CHA with you but due to my blinkin’ wristd STILL being in plaster, my time on the computer is limited. 
So here is a few little things I did in the gorgeous Miss Nelly range which was inspired by Cath Kidston and designed by our very own Clare Miller.
  MissNelly_Cherish_MK
The main specialty page is full of the most gorgeous glossed flowers which you can fussy cut out to your hearts content and layer.  So easy to make a simple gift like the frame Al Hannah made below.  Believe me when i say that the painting of the frame white and allowing it to dry was the longest part.Sb2114 6.5 Frame_MissNelly_AH
The tabbed book below i have to admit i had the most fun with.  As i  have been dabbling a bit in mixed media lately i loved being able to take the texture stamps and add a few layers of extra “texture” bubble wrap and grids....Even fussy cutting out the photo of my grandma was a little different to the norm.
SB168_MissNelly_MK

No comments: