Saturday 5 March 2011

SHE knows it will all work out– Mixed Media

A massive thank you to Christy Tomlinson of Scarlet Lime for running the SHE Art Workshop online course.  I'm not really sure where i have found the time to sit and watch all the online videos but it was wonderful “me” time that i needed and has allowed me to be creative and do something just for myself.  Between this and the Soul Restoration course by Brave Girls with Melody Ross i think i will be able to go out and tackle the world all over again.  Sometimes we really do need to talk a little time out for ourselves..  If you have the time i would thoroughly recommend enrolling into one or both of these – you won’t regret it.   Anyways this blank canvas this morning turned into this tonight.  I can’t remember having so much fun making a mess….. A creative mess!!!
Mixed Media 2
Just about every product used to create this canvas, with the exception of the paper and plastic doilies, are Kaisercraft product.  The old stash of rubons, even has come in handy.
Don’t forget if you haven’t registered for Unmasked yet – there are still places available.  The perfect opportunity to have a weekend away and make your own creative mess – one of the classes will be a mixed media canvas – so you too can come and get your hands dirty along with me and a number of other lovely ladies.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Mel I love it. Great job - and plenty of green. Would like to find out more about these online classes!!

Al Hannah said...

Wow Lis, that's awesome. Look forward to seeing it in real life and on a bigger screen than the iPad lol!

Melissa Patton said...

I have to say that out of all the "She Art"'s I have seen this is by far my very favorite so far. I just love the colors you used, my favorite colors are those shades of green. I cant wait till I get my $ saved up to take this class. GREAT job! God bless!