Saturday 2 January 2010

Happy New Year and belated Christmas wishes

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. Well thats one way to start the New Year with FINALLY doing a post and not add the text...LOL sorry But at least I now have some text now associated with this . Thanks Renee for commenting anyway...you are too good to me.
Anyway as you can see we had a lovely Christmas and the girls as always were totally excited and SPOILT... as usual. Im not sure about you but it still surprises me when the smallest thing at times creates the biggest smiles. And can you believe that even after giving Caitlin some new toys Christmas afternoon was spent making a creation from one of her new empty shoe boxes...

As for New Years resolutions - well here goes.

1. Don't make any resolutions I can't keep
2. Family comes first.
3. Sorry Kaiser but home time is all mine this year. I'm sick of the girls telling me Im always doing stuff for work and not for them. Nothing like a little reality check to kick me in the butt.
4. To go somewhere where I haven't been
5. To do something I have never done (have no idea what yet - but will keep you posted)
6. Spend more quality time with friends. Need the giggles and the laughter
7. Make new friends - we can all do with those
8. Loose weight......OK well at least look like Ive lost some... Did you know Al and I joined the gym a few weeks ago. I don't think I have laughed so much as I do as when we go. Its so much fun. Mind you the fun stops around 10 minutes into the cardio workout and I start dripping. It is great having someone to keep you going when you want to give up and visa versa. So here's to the new look for the year.....LOL moiyebe not.
9. Hopefuly get these braces off my teeth in the next few months. Woo hoo and won't that be exciting - no more rubberbands and bits lying around the house and left on cutlery all over the place. And I can actually get a photo taken without the reflections coming off the shiny metal bits in my mouth. Straight teeth - that will be something to look forward to.
10. to Try really hard to keep this blog more regularly updated. i did say try girls
11. Get some scrapping done for ME.... with friends for fun not just for work.
12. Plus a hundred more things i should be doing like, trying to keep the house more clean and being a good wife and being patient with hubby and kids and trying to save money instead of spending it all on scrapping supplies - but then I did say I wasn't going to make any promises I can't keep so they will have to be TRYs and not a promise.

I hope you all have a wonderful start to the new year and you get a chance to sit down and think about what you would like to achieve in the upcoming year and GO FOR IT.

chat soon
Mel

6.

3.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Happy New Year to you and your gorgeous family Mel. May everyday be filled with a bit of sunshine.

Renee xox

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Happy New Year to you Mel! You are very good making all those resolutions. I have given up making resolutions because I never keep any of them ;) Here's to a fantastic 2010!