Saturday 16 May 2009

A few more to share

One cannot live by Kaisercraft alone. Always had a soft spot for Basic Grey and just can't help getting my hands on anything they have that is new.
This is from Basic Grey Eva and just love the colours in this range.Very fortunate to have these two girls as friends as well as workmates, thanks Al and Richelle, everyone should be so lucky.
Basic Grey Wisteria - these ones used below aren't actually my favourite designs from this range (I can't wait to get into the rest of the papers) but they suited the photo - again not the best photo but it so depicts Chez and I, always having a laugh. If you ever feel down and just need a pick me up - drop by the Kaisercraft outlet and get one of Chez's famous hugs - it will keep you going for the rest of the day. Luv you Chez. God has you working there for a reason...
And lastly - Fancy Pants - Ros i finally finished cutting out the leaves. This is the layout that i started at the workshop (Crop for a Cause) that i only manage to cut around TWO leaves.... too much chatting to be done... Just perfect for the kids albums. with soooo many cute little die cut elements.

10 comments:

EverydayRamblings365 said...

Just gorgeous Lis! Loving the Wisteria, can't wait for it to land in my hot little hands. Not enough purples out there in the scrapping world...

Anonymous said...

Yep, gotta love BG, my all time fav brand plus I just used the Sassafrass this week myself, I like what you did with them, Tiff :o)

Christine said...

Gorgeous layouts Melissa, they look fantastic. Love the little evil housekeeper in your previous post too!

raquel said...

Layouts are lovely Melissa, wow, Kaiser is coming out with so much funky cool stuff. Kaiser is not readily available in uk, but thankfully I keep up with your releases through the net and all the yummy pages and otp's bloggers in aus do!

Anonymous said...

Oh these 3 LOs are gorgeous. I had to laugh at your first sentence - I need to learn it bahahahaha. Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog, it means heaps to me xoxox

Renee said...

Such amazing layouts Melissa. I especially love the last one, very cute.

suzARTe said...

absolutely beautiful work. Everything comes together so well on your LO's

ros said...

great pages mel. the bg wisteria was not one of my fave paper ranges but it looks gorgeous on this page. i love what uve done with it. love the photos and the krafty kuts page is just too cute. really like the idea of journaling around the border.

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean about limited scrapping at crops. I love your LO-particularly the last one-even if those leaves dod take all day to cut out, LOL!

Samantha Hauzer said...

These pages are sooo good! I couldnt even say which is my favourite - I love them all!