Friday 26 December 2008

SCKC Update

 

Feast your eyes of these.
I cannot begin to thank all of you who have contributed to the Southern Cross Kids Camp Layout challenge that I set.
Originally I started at 200 then raised it to 500 thinking that would be wonderful if we could get these for Julie but you girls have done over and above what was first thought.
We did a total of 1678 layouts and Im sure they will be put to great use during the January camps.
As mentioned at the beginning I would give the person who sent in the most to me 10 clear acrylic stamps set of their choice.
So Leonie Neal-Dawson hope you have chosen your ten as you gave over 350 layouts.
Also the two sets from commenting on the blog have been drawn and they go to Wendy Smith (mind you she managed to send over 250 layouts from Tasmania)
Thank you so much girls for what you have done and all the time and effort you have put in to create these layouts.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, what a great response.I'm sure the kids will feel thought of and cared for.congrats to Leonie and Wendy on their amazing efforts.

Al Hannah said...

That was an awesome effort ladies ... congrats to Leonie also! Wow ... that's a lot of LO's!

peachy said...

thats awesome, congrats to leonie and wendy on such a great effort, im sure the kids will love them

Wendy Smith said...

I am so pleased that we all managed to send in so many LOs...I reakon the kids will be well pleased

Thanks for drawing my name out...cheers...

(what do I need to do now?)

ros said...

wow! amazing effort!!

Anonymous said...

Thank-You Melissa, it was a pleasure to create some simple LO's knowiing what a worthy cause they were going to. I'd better start choosing some stamps!!!fun fun fun!