Sunday 3 August 2008

Cherish Layouts - Indiana Make n' Take

These simple little layouts were the ones I used for the make and takes in one of the stores we visited in Indiana - Well the first page was and then they could purchase the papers to do the second page at home. They girls seemed to enjoy themselves and liked the idea of cutting out all the litte butterflys and layering them.. I used the Kaisercraft Flutterby Collection.
Anyway I did up the instructions for the layouts so if you want to have a go and create one for yourself - you can download the "How to's" here - Instructions

- Bear in mind you may not think adhereing the Rhinestone word is simple - my best bit of advice is do it slowly and don't pull the whole word of the backing at once else you will have a right royal little tangle of rhinestones - trust me, this I know from my own impatience.Also the instructions for the left page says 6x6" squares - these are actually cut down to 5 x 6" but please just use it as a guide. I haven't really said in my instructions EXACTLY where to place these photo as its done by sight. You can tell when you are happy with a layout. Yes you can copy but you don't have to. And as friend said to me once "God gave us all two eyes, we just got to get people to use them"

No comments: