Saturday 12 July 2008

Kaisercraft's New Website

Well the wait is finally over - well just about. As i will be on a plane heading to CHA I wanted to let you know now....
As of Monday the first stage of our new website will be launched. Tony has done an awesome job of rebuilding the site and we have all been hanging out for it - no doubt you have too. You will now be able to see all products available online, download project sheets and lots of other features.

We hope you will save this link in your favourites and visit often
www.kaisercraft.com.au

3 comments:

Hetty Hall said...

Oh wow the new papers look to die for, can't wait to get my hands on them and I absolutely love the clear album, yum yum.
Hope you have a great time at CHA, you lucky thing and thanks again for the chat the other day.
Speak to you when you get back.

Dawn said...

Hi! I met you at CHA and I just wanted to say Kaiser is my new BFF. Everyone was so friendly and happy. And girl- kudos to you because you were Rockin' the make-n-take booth! People were slinging demands, and you were just ever so patient. I look forward to getting our order and scrapping with those yummy products!

ellen s. said...

the site looks awesome! and all the new products are wonderful, i can't wait to get them. i love your boy lines!!!! i have two of them so they are perfect for me!