Sunday 13 January 2008

Master's Prizes


Well I have finally gotten around to photographing the prizes I have received so far (yes there is more to come). Totally mind blowing when you have them laid out on the lounge room floor but here they are. As mentioned before we have a few things that I already have the pleasure of owning but they will become wonderful prizes for some lucky people at one of my upcoming workshops.

Anyway so here we go for a closer look. Try not to get too jealous please, but people have been asking to see what I received to here it is.

American Crafts: This would have to be some of my favorites prizes so far. I just love their rubons and we were very fortunate to receive a heap of them, as well as thickers, stickers, ribbons, pens, even a black leather album and refills. Silly me photographed the album in with the Franchville stuff so you will have to look there to see it.

Aussie Scrap Source: Love the black quickcutz tote bag - can think of lots of uses for this. We also received a Quickcutz squeeze tool . This would have to mean I just about have every type of die cutting tool known to man now. But a girl has to have tools...right? Birch: Paper pads for scrapping, for card making, ribbons, embellies and lots of other bits and pieces. I think my kids are going to enjoy going through all of this. Its hard to see but there is a packet of embellish-abilities shown on the bottom and I really love this these - lots of buttons, brads ribbons that all co-ordinate with each other - already have thought of a use for that.

Bumble Bee: Gorgeous Noteworthy range of papers, paints, glitter and plain chipboard all from Making Memories and then some of my favorite things - Clear stamps and guess which ones, the 12x12 Fancy Pants. I just love these and always eye them off at my LSS but have never bought them as they are quite expensive. There were also Fancy Pants 12x12 felt shapes, rubons and a little pack of Alpha cards, misc. embellies and silk flowers. and a large acrylic block, thank goodness as i will need that for the clear stamps, some of these are quite large.

Franchville: Lots of embellies, albums, frames (actually love the large 12x12 white frame) and can't wait to put a fave layout in it. Eyelet setters, paper trimmers, punches, scissors, adhesives and even cutting mats which are PINK. Now the black album shown here is a beautful leather one but its the American Crafts one that I accidently photographed with these products by mistake - oopsie - oh well.
Kidston Craft: Lots and lots of bits and pieces from EK success from a Fastenator (I have a small one already so its great to get the larger one) to more punches, more paper, more embellies, chalks, stickers, mini alpha stamps, an album in a tin, even some clear date stickers.

Print Blocks: Can you believe we all got a Cuttlebug, embossing plates, spare cutting mats. We also were given a Silent Setter which Al says I will absolutely love and be converted to once I use it - I am yet to be convinced but then haven't opened the box yet. Lots of eyelets and more dies for the cuttlebug.
Rusty Pickle: Woo hoo - I can't believe this prize pack. There were 3 full collections of their papers and matching stickers and quotes etc. Just love the Chocolate kisses and all those chocolate quotes, my mouth is watering just reading them. If you are into books, then you gotta go and buy yourself this book - "Nothing Rusty Here" it is unreal. We got lots of Rusty pickle chipboard, quote books, Grinchmas ribbons, Chipboard heart mini album and a cute spiral bound album just waiting for me to scrap it.
Urban Lilly: If you love Urban Lilly you will love this. This prize pack was filled with some of the cutest products I have seen and I really can't wait to start using some of these papers and there are so many of them - 8 collections in fact, heaps of stickers, rubons, embellishments and really cute packs of secret keeper cards... this pack is really cute....

Xyron : The Creative Stations, well I think now I have just about every sticker maker known to man. As I already own a couple of these machines, it was nice to be able to give one to my friend Al. I don't use these all the time but they certainly come in handy and a great tool to have, especially when you are making a bulk number of something.
Well as you can see we totally spoilt and there is still more to come - Maya Road, Melissa Francis and a few other bits and pieces. Will post up photos as I receive them. Thank goodness I cleaned up from scrap room over Christmas and I can now start to find all these a home.

4 comments:

Al Hannah said...

THANK YOU so much for my Xyron Lis ~blows kisses~ I'm very lucky indeed. And the other goodies you gave me ;)

And I can vouch that the prizes are pretty awesome ... I mean look at them all. Well deserved though, lots of hard work was done and many hours went into your master's entry - and I'm truly happy it paid off for you.

Al Hannah said...

Sorry to be a comment hog here, but wanted to say how much I love your blog header - love the colours - the title looks almost metallic. Beautiful job Lis ;)

Jane Ettia Jones said...

oh my how can you tell us not to be jealous, this is just sooooo jealousworthy. lis so happy for you and you so deserve it all your work is gorgeous and *happy dancing here* for you. Enjoy all your prizes I just cannot wait to see all your creations.

Unknown said...

Absolutely Fantastic... Unreal prizes. Congrats Melissa. You deserve them all for your great work.