Monday 26 November 2007

CHA - Here I come

I have to admit I am truly excited to be fortunate enough to be going again to CHA again next February and really starting to looking forward to it. Thankfully I have a very supportive husband who will be looking after the kids. I think I may have mentioned I went earlier this year and it was a hoot. I was in scrapping heaven and have never seen so much stuff in my life. To think I thought Paperific was big. ha LOL.. I think I will have come down out of the clouds this time - gotta laugh - my boss Tim is getting me to run Make and Takes on the stand (to keep me there.....) This will be fun as its something I love to do and its always fun meeting new people but his theory on me doing it is what is funny - it is to stop me "disappearing" and running away to check out "the other stands" .....well I say a girl's gotta eat... so I will be looking forward to my lunch hours to have a peak at all the other goodies... Guys they just don't understand...
Tom is doing a wonderful job putting together a new catalgue for the US and I have been doing a couple of projects for him- this is just one of them... Notice the paper again (gotta love that Vagabond paper.....Tom designed this (maybe I'll take back that last statement that guys don't understand - now Tom knows exactly what sort of papers this girl likes....) Clever Tom....

1 comment:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

totally love that paper and emmmm designed by a man, very clever indeed. okay no i know you need someone to carry your bags and pass you the scissors at the CHA, puts hands up squealing