Sunday 7 October 2007

New babies

I have to share with you a couple of photos but firstly have to explain that this is a stray cat that has adopted my kids. It lives in a cardboard box at our front door and not allowed inside, except for morning and afternoon when the girls thinks it needs milk. It then sits by the microwave until we warm it up for her.
Anyway apparantly cats even kittens get pregnant LOL.... So now for someone who would never have a cat as I highly allergic to them we now have 5. Our kitten had kittens herself. Anyway Jess thought it was the best day of her life as it decided to have those kittens behind her bed (....on the carpet....) They have now been relocated to the cubby house but even I have to admit I am growing rather attached to them. Especially the little dark one who thought it might learn to swim in the milk bowl when only a day old.

1 comment:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

oh gosh how cute is this. don't tell me your going soft MUM lol but there cute can't we keep them all LMFAO