Friday 10 August 2007

Thank You

A huge THANK YOU to all you ladies who participated in the Piper Lee workshop. We were able to give the Lee family $1400. As you can imagine they were totally overwhelmed but would like to pass on their thanks to you all.

A huge thanks to the following as I would have been up there until Midnight that night if it weren’t for you guys.
It helped out heaps with everyone packing up their own trestles, so thanks. Thanks everyone for washing up your dishes too. It makes it easier at the end
- Al Hannah (thanks so much with all the setup and helping me get the stuff up to the church – man are those church pews heavy)
- Maree Brew (thanks again for helping set up)
- Linda Ross (helping me put together some of the kits last Sunday)
- Richelle Barker (always there to help me out at work and get the raffles etc organized and anything I seem to forget whilst setting up – just a phone call away)
- Aggie and Bee (you two are fantastic – thanks for the donated prizes for the silent auctions) Cooper (Aggie’s son – thanks for all the help vacuuming)
- Liz Breguet (thanks for donating some prizes)
- Julie Flintoff (clean up)
- Karni Higgins (clean up)

If I have missed someone (I usually do), I apologize, but thank you so much. Sorry too some of the instructions were wrong – will try to fix all that at work tomorrow, especially if they go on the web.

Also like to thank Chandon Craft – (Raqual for some prizes donated and for the discount vouchers )
Bumble Bee – donations
Universal Publications – Magazines and donation of 12 month subscription
Samantha Welker – Donation of prizes
“Sisters” – Ladies from our church who contributed to some of the costs with lun
ch.

MASSIVE THANK YOU TO THE WINTER FAMILY for such a fantastic lunch and for all the work you have put in to prepare it. Everyone loved it and look forward to you looking after us again.
Also thanks to those of you who helped out by bringing some slices too.

Thanks again – words aren’t enough at times – but its all of you girls that make the day so special – and I am enjoying getting to know you all a bit better each time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lis,
Your Workshop was amazing. I loved everything about it - the cubes were beautiful!
And I love your new banner across the top of your blog! Gorgeous. I'm sure you did that with some of your beautiful fleurish brushes ;)