Saturday 21 September 2013

Travelling all over the Country Side - well a little

I've been very fortunate over the past few months to have been asked to teach at a number of stores and retreats over Australia... and spread a little more of the Kaiser love..
Finally I can get to share with you a few of the projects I have been working on... 
Thanks to all the lovely girls in Western Australia and Tasmania who have made me feel really welcome and the fun that we had in the classes.

First of all a Huge thanks to Kareena from the Scrappy Cow - who entertained 50 of us in Augusta.  Kareena that was probably one of the best organized retreats I have even been on.  Thanks too for all the WA cruise ladies who came down to catch up with me also - it was a lots of fun to see you all again...
The whole weekend was Awesome and look forward to coming over again sometime....   and next time Kareena I will find "Willy" and free him.....  (long story don't ask.....)  but my feet have recovered from that loooonnng walk that was only supposed to take an hour... hmmm

After the weekend I was fortunate enough to go and visit many of the local scrap stores and see how things were going.  It was lovely to put faces to names and visit the stores I have only ever known by name.  Thanks Sue (The Scrapbook Store) for a lovely dinner on Monday night.  I then ran a class at  then did a class after the retreat at one of the local scrapbook store, Scrapbooks from the Heart - thanks Cherie and the girls for a fun class and making me feel welcome too..

Then I came back home and headed over the waters to Tasmania where I was looked after by the lovely Kylie from Kylie's Card Craft - awesome shop girls if you are in Tasmania you need to head to Latrobe - quaint little town and an awesome shop and class setup...

We had quite a bit of fun and my favourite bit had nothing to do with scrapping it was the Chocolate factory - well who would have guessed....

Anyways here's a few pics of some of the classes what we did there.... class instructions if you would like can be downloaded below each picture...
Single using both the Bricks and Leaf Templates
Paper Range - Curiosity /Basecoat
Double using both the Bricks (texture paste) and Leaf Templates
Paper Range - Curiosity / Basecoat



Texture Stamps, punches and Miss Empire Paper Collection
What I loved so much about the layout Class is converting a few people who don't like getting their fingers dirty... there were some im just saying that turned up with gloves to wear...  (nothing wrong with that - I guess I enjoy getting messy).   Anyways call it silly but that is something I get a kick out of is seeing people challenging themselves and even though they may not like the style they are willing to have a go - more often than not - I get a little thank you at the end of it for putting them outside their comfort zones.... 
you got a love a challenge hey!!!

No comments: