Thursday 4 July 2013

Upcoming Classes

With Chandon Craft  unfortunately closing soon, next week I will be starting to run my own classes from either the Kaiser Head office classroom and some at the outlet depending on whether it is a day or night class.
Next weeks class will be held at the Kaiser Head Office.
For any local ladies interested in an upcoming class in Geelong, I have just updated the UPCOMING CLASSES/CROPS tab above - so check here for further details if you are interested in participating in these, costs and where they will be held.
If you would like to come along and join in the fun and learn a little something along the way email me and let me know you would like to attend as soon as possible.

...  stay tuned for new Project Life styled classes next month...

No comments: