Tuesday 30 August 2011

We’re going to the chapel and we’re going to get married….

Well not a chapel but my sister is getting married next week and mum asked me to try and decorate some cupcake stands like some she saw – well she came up to my house loaded with flowers, she had already covered the stands in the paper she wanted…
Out came the glue gun and well a few burns on the hand and fingers later – again being in plaster is not helping matters much at the moment-  I managed to get the cake stands done for her.
Now i just hope my sister likes…..
DSC_0267

DSC_0277

DSC_0263

3 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Wow, she is sure to love them. They are stunning! Great job... one armed and all!

Shelley said...

What is not to like these are absolutley stunning, well done even with your hand in plaster.

Mrs Frizz said...

gulp - simply stunning!

A one armed bandit with a hot glue gun ... ouch!!!