Well I came up with the following – actually I made quite a few but these were the two that i gave away at my Crop for a Cause workshop last weekend.
I guess you have to start somewhere – and this was the result – I've decided it’s time to get a little adventurous – though this doesn’t look like much i had lots of fun with the glimmer mists and making the backgrounds.
Then at the crop I decided to get down and dirty and cover this rejected dressform from work in my favourite colours. Yes its big - it stands almost as tall as me. Its a rejects left over from designing the CHA stand so thought this may look good on my wall in my bedroom (not sure hubby thinks so). I ended up covered in glue cause in the end my paint brush just wasn’t cutting it and found it was just as easy to
It was so much fun and even better as i didn’t really have to think about what i was doing – just ripping and sticking – another day of playing and experimenting – now looking forward to another day of play.