Friday 23 April 2010

More to Share - Prima delicious

Ok maybe i do work for Kaiser but appreciate all pretty things and i guess i have a little secret love afair with PRIMA so when i visited Chandon last week (well as per usual) couldn't help myself and had to buy and buy and buy.... as you do when you go to your LSS.
I have to admit i had lots of fun that night and somehow completed three layouts in a night - unheard of for me lately but just loved finally getting around to having a play and doing something for "ME" and using up a few things ihave in my stash. Recolouring the flowers with glimmer mist to match was a bit of fun to. Finding three "BEAUTY" quotes was not so easy but found some in the end.

5 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

Wow...they are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Renee said...

Prima delicious alright. Stunning layouts Mel.

Al Hannah said...

Lis, you know how much I LOVE THESE LAYOUTS ... they are gorgeous! You are my favourite scrapper! And I love working with you too! xx
Can't wait to get my hands on some of the new Prima stuff ... that means a trip into Chandon right? Hehe, that will make Raqual happy :)

Beck Beattie said...

Love the work Mel! VERY elegant! xxxx

Beck Beattie said...

Love the new layouts Mel, they are just so elegant looking. Those flowers just jump out at you too! xxx