We are seeking new contributing design team members to work from home, scrapping our products in creative, innovative ways.
There are 10 positions up for grabs and we welcome applications from both Australian and international scrappers.
This will be a 12 month position with a variety of requirements to be completed with each product release....
Entries close Friday the 10th of April 2009 (AEST).
Conditions of Application
Kaisercraft are looking for a new Design Team, to submit, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your scrapbooking style in a single paragraph.
2. Tell us why you think you would be an asset to the Kaisercraft team.
3. Include a photo of you and a link to your online gallery or blog that shows samples of your various scrapbooking projects.
4. Complete and attach clear photos of:
• A layout of yourself;
• A double-page layout; and
• A scrapped mini album (MDF or acrylic album).
*These projects must show your usual scrapbooking ‘style’ and usage of Kaisercraft products.
5. Include your name and contact details.
Note: All entries must be sent to email@example.com between Friday 13th March and midnight Friday 10th April 2009 (AEST). Those selected will be notified via email.
If selected to be a part of Kaisercraft’s Contributing Design Team, your responsibilities, aside from having a lot of fun, will be to complete:
• At least 1 layout completed for each product collections within 4 weeks of receiving products.
• At least 1 BTP project and another project (e.g. cards, home decor, mini albums etc).
• Agree to complete specific projects worksheet/technique focus each quarter as specified by Kaisercraft.
• Complete one simple plan sketch layout each month.
You will also need to:
• Establish a blog to showcase Kaisercraft work.
• Become a member of Kaisercraft’s online forum and gallery – and actively participate in forum discussion and upload DT work to gallery.
• Give permission for Kaisercraft to publish/post/use members’ projects for advertising and editorial in various marketing collateral including Kaisercraft’s website, blog, newsletter, magazine and other affiliated magazines etc.
• Not publish/post on personal blogs of projects and/or products until specified by Kaisercraft.*
• Agree to not publish/show products before their official release date.
• Take high quality, clear, respectable photos of work on a white background, unless otherwise specified.
• Be available to complete magazine editorial projects if requested.
• Be available on request (if applicable) to be available for craft shows and/or exhibitions.
• Agree that some projects may need to be sent to Kaisercraft for photography and display/use in shows and exhibitions – please note these may not be returned for up to six months.
*Note: Member’s must not publish work anywhere else until notified by Kaisercraft. Once permission has been given, projects must be uploaded to the Kaisercraft gallery under your sign-in name, onto your blog and shared with others appropriately.
Also please note that DT members are given product initially, and at the start of each new product release. Members are also rewarded for published projects which use the majority of KC products.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Kaisercraft forum, http://www.kaisercraft.net/forum/