Thursday 20 March 2008

Sneak Peaks and Latest Layouts

I know I have been totally slack with keeping up to date with my latest layouts etc etc. Anyway Volume 9-11 is out with our Masters Layouts using the Hot of the Press Finished in a Flash kits - I had to use the At the Beach kit. Thankfully I had a few beach photos but learning very quickly why they call these challenges. There wasn't really much in this kit that I could jump up and down about but managed to pull a layout together... not my favorite but considering what I had to work with - it came up OK. Totally love what some of the other girls came up with - so check out the issue if you want to see more... This is a little sneak peak of a layout I did at work for a competition - can't show you it all yet as we have sent them away to be judged - but it was for the SIA Commercial Design Team Awards. Al, Danielle, Sandra and I all did a layout each and we have entered them as a team. We all had to use the word BECAUSE on the layout - just because that is what they wanted. So will keep you posted on how that goes.

Finally gotten a few images of some of my latest Kaiser work. Due to me being so busy at work with other things like advertising and marketing it was so lovely to be able to sit down this week and CREATE....

Absolutely loved working with the new paper design "Flutterby" and the new Freestyle album - its a bit spesh isn't it - well I think so anyway. This would have to be one of my favorites at the moment (favorites change each month with the new releases at the moment) and now I have got so many ideas for this ablum I can't wait to start on them. I even got to scrap a few layouts You may have seen some of the following already if you have looked at a latest Workshop Magazine but for those of you who haven't this is them.



Most of you know how crazy I am about the color GREEN - and totally loved the Ebony and Ivory range when it came out as it looked so HOT with lime green - well the new Sublime papers are even better. This time they have the lime actually in them. Way to go. Had to have straight away and already redoing my Book of Me in them . Now these are actually a lovely shade of green (LIME) but photos seem to make them a bit yellow. So you will just have to trust me on that one.

The new papers are to die for - now this is a sneak peak - as they are about to be released. Won't show you all the actual papers but a selection of them have been used on the following layouts. Al you did a gorgeous job with the Flutterby paper - had to show peoples here as I just simply adore the photo.....What a cute girls...
And as for the new Bird Song paper - ooooohhhhh just love these colors. It is just so pretty and again you are going to love the rest of the paper designs in this range but you will just have to wait until they are released. Im sure you will have some fun with this range.Now these ones here are from a month or so ago but you know me I'm just a bit slow in puttin up the pics.
Firstly this is done in papers from our Cocco Range Reminiscing Paper Collection Fun in the Sun Paper Collection and Be Mine paper collection
and lastly these are some of our wooden Canvases - the Canvas you use when you don't want to use a real canvas. The advantage of wood over the traditional is tha tyou can build it up more that usual because the wood is stronger than fabric. Sounds logical anyway....


I think that is about it for now. If you haven't checked out the latest Kaiser products you best get yourself into your LSS asap because they are lots of exciting new goodies, such as bling words and new brads. Exciting.... So hard to believe that two years ago when I started we had hardly anything in the range and now we can actually do layouts etc with the majority of products used being Kaisercraft.
Can't think of a better place to work at the moment - it is all so much fun and everyone is just so fun to be around. Sounds corny but it really is just like a big happy family.

2 comments:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

oh wow look at all this eye candy, so loving the freestyle albums and how gorgeous is that butterfly paper. Wow lissy you have done an awesome job

Melissa Kennedy said...

The new papers and albums are a delight to work with. So many ideas - so little time - can't wait to see what you will come up with.......