Wednesday 20 February 2008

Masters - 2nd Challenge FRANCHVILLE

Whilst at CHA I got to meet a fellow Master. Maxine Hazebroek and she is gorgeous. This lovely lady would you believe was working on the Helmar stand right behind me. What a co-incidence so it was great to catch up. To be chosen alongside Maxine is quite an honor when you see all the wonderful creations she has done. I still pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming this whole year up.... Boy do I look tired in this photo. Anyway this is Maxine...
William Arthur Ward quotes “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.”
Trust me when I say peoples, if you can dream it, you can do it..... Never before in my life do I believe that more than this year. So many times whilst I was away it felt like deja vue.... A
Anyway its back to reality now and there is lots and lots of work to do.... but before I go this is the latest layout published as part of our Masters challenge which you probably have all seen by now in the latest Scrapbooking Memories magazine. We received some little material embellishments each (I got a little dress and the letters spelling G.I.R.L) and asked to design a layout. Had lots of fun with this getting to play with photoshop and change Caitlin's dress to match the color of the embellishement.

No comments: